OtO Inc. (the Company) warrants its Sprayer to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of two (2) years from the original invoice date. All Services, software, including use of the App or use of Website, or any programming or functionality pertaining to automated lawn, yard or garden care, is provided “as is”. The Company agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the order number on original dated sales receipt.
EXCEPT WHERE SPECIFICALLY REQUIRED BY LAW, THERE IS NO WARRANTY COVERAGE ON THIS DEVICE IF IT IS SOLD IN OR USED IN COUNTRIES OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA.
This warranty does not include:
- any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the Sprayer was not intended
- any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- normal wear and tear
- damage incurred during transportation
- damage incurred during assembly or maintenance
- cosmetic damage
The Sprayer is NOT intended to be used or stored in temperatures where water can freeze. Damage due to freezing is NOT covered under warranty.
The Sprayer is intended for outdoor use with cold water only. Damage due to use of hot water is NOT covered under warranty.
The Sprayer is intended to be used ONLY with Canisters and Solutions authorized by the Company. The Canisters are NOT intended to be re-used. Damage due to use of unauthorized Canisters or re-used Canisters is not covered under warranty.
The Company makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. The Company’s responsibility for defects in materials and workmanship shall be limited to repair and replacement as set forth in this warranty. To the extent allowed by law in the applicable jurisdiction, the Company disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose available under operation of law is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING FROM USE OF THE SPRAYER, SOLUTIONS DISTRIBUTED BY THE SPRAYER, AND/OR RELATED SERVICES, INCLUDING AUTOMATED LAWN CARE AND USE OR COST OF WATER in any amount, whether intended or non-intended due to failure of the Sprayer, inability to communicate with the Sprayer, or Service programming error. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability including incidental or consequential damages so this may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Claims for defective Sprayer must be made within TWO years from the date of purchase or delivery of the Sprayer, whichever is later.
- Do not return any Sprayer to the Company without first receiving a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions for how to proceed. The Company may require you to furnish proof of purchase and/or comply with other requirements before receiving Warranty service.
- If the claim is justified, the Sprayer will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued.
150 Courtland Avenue
L4K 3T6 – CANADA